recent posts...

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Painted furniture at Dreamingincolor

Seems these day I paint so much I tend to forget the before pictures to show you. I get new furniture in and it goes out to quick. Thank God!!
So I decided to show you some of the great pieces I have at the store. Some are here and some have sold.

I am celebrating six months in business too! It has flown by.

I have learned a lot and still can learn more.

One thing I know for sure is that I have stayed true to myself and my art. The people that come in say it is because of the different way I paint that caught their eye. That is such a validation. I love to put my spin on my furniture. Doesn't mean it is the best out there or the right way, just means it is my way. I'm good with that!


I have tons of finished pieces but will only show a few. Hope you enjoy!






I am having a blast as you can see. I hope if you live close you had a chance to visit. If not, try to stop by. I would love to see you!

So which one was your favorite! If you like these you may want to pin them! 
Thanks for stopping in..


If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your furniture IS very beautiful. Congratulations on a successful 6 months!

Gigi @ Old World Patina

Anonymous said...

You have some stunning pieces that make me wish I DID live closer.

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Deneen,
I'm so happy that your business has been going strong for the last 6 months and here's to many more wonderful years.
I love what you can do with a piece of furniture and it's no wonder that people love and buy your stuff.

hugs
Sissie