recent posts...

Monday, December 30, 2013

Top 10 Projects of 2013


I cannot believe that this year is over! 

What a wonderful year it was. I know some may be wishing it was over but even with the bad things there was a lot to be thankful for.

Last year's top 12 projects was so much fun I decided to do it again but I narrowed it down to the top 10. Now you can see all the projects you picked to be the best, well most viewed anyway!

Like Letterman, I will start with 

Number 10



These were a big hit! I loved them too. It was a Pier One knock off. I gave a tutorial on how to make these. It was big with google +1 too.

Number 9



Not only was this piece turquoise, it was an antique. Great lines and a fun painting technique made this one popular. I made this for my sis!

Number 8



This is a warning!!! The best chocolate cake evah!!

Number 7



I think this was so much fun. I love trying new things and this dresser not only was a beauty it was layered with three paint colors.

Number 6



Sausage Rollups that are quick and easy for game day! A win, win!!


Number 5



These were too cute and easy. I made three different ones to share!

Number 4



I have a thing for hutches. They are a lot of work but the results are so satisfying. I can't go wrong with Paris Grey!

Number 3



Another new paint technique I tried. Definitely different. I silvered leafed for the first time on this piece.

Number 2




Do you see a trend? I think you all like when I use my artsy painting!!

annnnnd for the number 1 post of 2013


Number 1




This was a surprise! Good ole oatmeal cookies!! This is a recipe from a good friend. I have been making them a long time and they are really delicious! They are my family's favorite.

Soo a couple of crafts, some good recipes and lots of furniture!! I call that a great mix!

This is only possible because of you! Thank you so much!

I am not going anywhere. There are a lot of ideas in this crazy head of mine.

Here's to a great 2014!

Happy New Year!


If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...linking to
Unskinny Boppy
Southern Hospitality

3 comments:

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Deneen, thanks for stopping by! Loved all your projects, you have been busy painting that furniture. Thanks for your sweet comments, it's been so good to meet you too & I'm sure we'll run into each other next year again. Have a wonderful 2014!

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

So many wonderful projects...and a new shop! Hope your dream continues to grow in the new year, Deneen! Pat yourself on the back- you did it!

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Some of those were new to me! Here's hoping for many more fun projects, good health to you and your family and best of luck with your store in 2014!