recent posts...

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for coming here and reading my blog. Your comments have made my day more than once and the friendships I have made are beyond what I could have imagined.

I hope you continue to visit here at Dreamingincolor! There is so much more to write and create!

Blessings!

May your Christmas be furry and bright!!





If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Tina@WhatWeKeep said...

Merry Christmas, Deneen! Did you survive your first season as a shop owner? I hope you are relaxing today with your sweet fur baby and the rest of your family!

Unknown said...

Merry (day after) Christmas Deneen! It has been such fun to follow you this year and see all of your great creations. You are a real inspiration to me. Abundant blessings for the New Year, especially for that new shop of yours. Wish I could come and pay you a visit there.
Big hugs,
Patti
P.S. You lab is simply adorable!

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

Merry Christmas Deneen...or I should say Buon Natale. Wishing you a wonderful 2014 as well.

karen@somewhatquirky said...

It's amazing what a little online friendship can mean. I never in a million years thought I would meet actual real people who I would become friends with! You've had a great year and I can't wait to see what next year has in store for you!