recent posts...

Friday, September 13, 2013

Celebrating in Another Country


I wrote a love story.

About a boy......

Did you read it?

Well you still can....here

Tomorrow is my 28th year anniversary.

Such a long time.....

Through the years it has been hard. We have been through a lot. My husband has health issues. It really took a toll on our family. He works so hard and always wants the best for us.
I just wanted to say thanks to him!

Thanks for making my dreams come true!

Today we are celebrating here!


The Amalfi Coast! 

What a great place to celebrate our anniversary! 

Love you honey!


If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Hope you are having the BEST time!! HappyAnniversary!!!

Donna@AllthingsMing said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy every minute!!
Much Love ,
Donna

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

So glad you are in such a beautiful, dreamy place with your dream guy!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Anniversary to you both. I went and read your love story, thinking of your hair made me laugh, but it was romantic too. And what a beautiful place to celebrate. Enjoy!