recent posts...

Saturday, July 13, 2013

New Pinterest Board and Some Awesome Furniture



I finally got on the Pinterest bandwagon! At first, I just did it for myself.

......occasionally

Now I have boards set up and keep creating more.....it is a sickness....lol

My new board is Awesome Painted Furniture and it is a group board. A board where I invite people to participate in pinning their furniture projects





Collaborative
Awesome Painted Furniture & More

Collaborative

222 pins

This is what the board looks like. See the three person pic to the right? Well that means it is a group board.

So many talented people in blogland, so I decided to have all the projects in one place.

The rules:

This is what you see at the top of the board

Wonderful Techniques, hand painted pieces, layering paint and great ideas only! Please only link to the original post. Only one pin per post. All off-topic will be deleted. I'm the only one inviting to this board. If you would like an invite email me on my blog. www.dreaming-n-color.com 


This is what you will see inside.





















This is just a handful of the AWESOMENESS!

Go check all the great furniture out HERE

While you are there I would love for you to follow me or just click the P button below or on the sidebar!

And Pin Away!!

If you would like an invite to the page just let me know! 

Hope you enjoyed the beautiful pieces.

Follow me below too!

      


8 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Yay! You go girl!!

Unknown said...

There all gorgeous Deneen - love this board - and just realized that photo of my dresser is not watermarked ( it was done long before I knew about watermarking lol )
XOXO

Cassie Bustamante said...

thank you so much for including my dresser in the mix! love me some pinterest! and thanks for letting me be in your group. :)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Love your board Deneen. There are so many painted furniture ideas and creative people out there. Of course I love all the pieces that you so magically transform.

hugs
Sissie

Donna@AllthingsMing said...

Great idea!!! Love all the pieces!

Bliss said...

Hey - what a pleasant surprise to see my copy of a Route 66 cabinet. Donna at Funky Junk made the original so I can't take credit for anything other than using it as a magazine copy cat challenge.
Bliss

Little Miss Maggie said...

Pinterest is truly a guilty pleasure. All that eye candy waiting to be explored. It's sinfully delicious.

Kathy Owen, Petticoat Junktion said...

Thanks for the feature, glad to meet a fellow Tennessean too! Are you going to Haven?