recent posts...

Saturday, August 4, 2012

The Worlds Longest Yard Sale {Hwy 127}

Well I didn't think I was going to make it. I have had so much going on and was shooting for Friday but that didn't work out. I was so bummed watching pics on Facebook of people picking and showing what the got at the sale. I couldn't take it any longer and decided to get up early and go this morning.

At first it seemed that it was just a bunch of junk. The junk I wasn't interested in. I started to think it would be all stuffed animals and children's clothing. I kept going. I know how these things work. There is usually a patch of goodness. You know, that one place where the angels are singing!

The weather was perfect. The drive in was heavy downpours but when we got there it was cloudy and breezy ...no rain!! I went with my friend Patti. So it was great company and so much fun! She got a lot of great things too!

I could have shopped all day. Lots of great stuff with good prices. I came home with a few things. Well maybe a little more than a few. It was hard to drive but so much fun to stuff everything in there!

Here is a sneak Peek!


BAD PICTURE!!! I didn't have any room to focus!!! Funny!

1 comment:

kathryn cain said...

sounds fun, and your work room,I am jealouse.....O envy is not good.Let me restate...I think you did a great job and love the colors and orginazation.....very cool