recent posts...

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Primitive Cabinet turned Farmhouse {All Good Things}

Like I said I am running crazy getting ready for Bella Rustica Barn Sale happening the end of Sept. Donna from Funky Junk Interiors will be a guest there! So excited she is one of my favorites!!!
She will be sharing her ideas about turning junk into fabulous home decor! Go visit the link and take down the directions and be there!!!

I wanted to share this new piece with you.
It was very old and primitive. I used my Purdy brush and the rest of my Annie Sloan sample from the Haven Conference to finish it. Quite the transformation!

I also added these adorable drawer pulls! Love stars!!
Do you think it needs anything else or should it stay this way?

Exciting News!!!

Today the article in the Murfreesboro Post came out about the adorable store that I am in. My designs, art and furniture are all available here. 

Micucci Designs/dreaming-n-color (me)

Read the whole article:
Blackberry House Article

Lots of exciting things going on!!! Can't wait to share all of them with you!

As always thanks so much for following my blog! I appreciate all of you!!!!
Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog

4 comments:

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

what a change! and the star pulls are so cute!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love your farmhouse cabinet ~ I wouldn't change a thing!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Connie said...

Congratulations on the newspaper article. This little cabinet is a great re-do.
Come on over and see what I've made from recycled candle-holders and small lamps.
Aren't you a little bit curious?

Have a great day, Connie :)
P.S. What's an old gal got to do to get you to follow her back . . . I would be very honored if you choose to.

Connie said...

Hi Deneen, I was so excited when I saw that you are now following my blog. Thank you, I am looking forward to getting to know you better, and to sharing ideas.
have a great weekend, Connie :)