recent posts...

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

French Provincial End Tables {Annie Sloan}

Annie Sloan paint should come with a warning! It is addictive. Although I still use other paints, I love the versatility this paint offers. Painting is quicker too!

Blackberry House will be celebrating the grand opening of the store on Thursday, August 9,2012. Polly had a soft opening to get a feel for what the customers are looking for. Apparently, what we have they love because it has been pretty successful without even advertising. The opening will be special with discounts, prizes and treats. Hope you all can make it!


I wanted to paint something new for the opening. This is the new addition to the store. French Provincial End Tables with marble tops.


Such pretty details. Polly got these for me the other night, I love the colors too. I painted it with Paloma and French Linen.



I left the marble as is because it was in such great shape. It needed paint though!


I have been on a french provincial kick lately. Can you blame me? Look at those legs! I dark waxed the details and it stands out more.


I wanted to show you my little helper. Actually he isn't little any longer. He is my faithful partner though!
Never leaves my side.


Love's to watch me paint but hates the smell of the wax! Do you have a critter at your side? He does keep me company, though it is hard to keep him out of the pictures!

Primitive and Proper

1 comment:

Cassie Bustamante said...

so elegant! i love the color- so truly french!