recent posts...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A New Day

Sometimes when sitting in my office I get so caught up in my thoughts and creativity that I often don't stop and look up.

We all need to take a break once and awhile to enjoy the beauty that surrounds us. That in itself can boost your talent to soar!

Nature and spirit go hand and hand for me. I feel it in my art and in my life. Today is a beautiful day in Tennessee. The sky is blue and there are many things to do. I have painted so much this week and today I will gather more things to sell.

I stopped for a minute to look out of my window and take in the sunny day. Then I was greeted by this little guy.


So my post today will wait so I can share this with you!


Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.  ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

1 comment:

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

it is a beautiful day in TN indeed!