recent posts...

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Haven is Here!


Well I made it to Atlanta for the Haven Conference. So far it is amazing. All the woman who have worked on creating this venue have came through.

I got here early and met several bloggers. Checked in at the registration booth and was presented with a goody bag by Marion Parsons of Miss Mustard Seed. I can't wait to show you the picture of all the amazing things we got!

Then got ready for the cocktal party hosted by Frogtape and Oreck. There were goodies set up like fresh fruit and yummy pretzels.We each got a ticket for a drink and the about 200 bloggers entered the room. The rest will show up in the morning and the classes will begin.



Here is a little picture of some of the bloggers I met. Beth from Home Stories at A to Z and her sis Kim from Sand and Sisal and Vivienne from The V Spot

Everyone has been so nice. I can't wait to be in the classes tomorrow. Will fill you in on more later!

Wish all of you were here so I could meet you!

2 comments:

Calypso In The Country said...

Oh - it looks like so much fun! Have a great time! Maybe next year I will be able to go!
Cheers!- Shelley

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

Wish I was there too! Have a ton of fun and don't forget to look Gail up, she got there yesterday afternoon.