recent posts...

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Eating near Sugar Sands and Emerald Water

One of my favorite things to do on vacation is try new restaurants.  When I visit the ocean I want seafood, seafood and some more seafood!

I had the pleasure of going to a new place right on 30-A called V Seagrove. When I walked in the place I was greeted by friendly staff that showed me the bar. I was more interested in the lighting! LOL


I only had my phone to take pictures but I could pass this twig light up! I loved the illuminated pattern it grazed the ceiling with.

When we were seated we ordered a cheese plate appetizer. Pricey but good. Everything on vacation is pricey, might as well enjoy good food.


The outside seating area was beautiful with pools fountains and even an herb garden. I had the Grouper, a staple for me. It was cooked to perfection. I shared frozen key lime pie with my husband for dessert. Everything was farm to table with organic and free hormone foods.  I would put this on the list to return to. My favorite so far!

For better pictures check out V Seagrove here!

No comments: