recent posts...

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Paper Dress Form

Sometimes I just like to sit and create different things without really thinking about it.

I played around with paper and created this cool dress form. It is like a little favor for a table, but I think it can be made at any size.

I just had to share it!!!

I used scrapbook paper to have a heavier weight paper for sturdiness.


This can be made as a gift box also. This is my first one. I think embelishing it a little with beads or lace would be a nice touch.

I think this could be fun for Mother's Day, a Bridal Shower or even a Birthday Party!


This is the back


This is underneath

See the cone....you can fill it with something nice and add a bottom to it or place it on top of something like a vase or bottle.

It was just something fun to make!

Hope this stirs your creative juices!!



Happy Spring!

HouseofHepworths

2 comments:

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

This is amazing. It would be perfect for a bridal or baby shower, or Mother's Day table...so cute!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So pretty Deneen!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin