recent posts...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pine Cone Carrot

 This is a repost from last year but one that is fun and easy so I decided to reintroduce it.


I was refinishing an end table this weekend and in the yard was this pine cone. I thought it was weird that there was just one sitting there. It was kinda closed up and narrow.
I kept staring at it and thought it would make a cute Easter decoration.

I started with this.....

  I got out some orange paint and painted it all over.....






I cut some green ribbon and attached to the top with hot glue.....




Now it looks like a cute little carrot! And it is perfect for my Twiggy Rabbit!







Another quick and easy project that is A-dorable!

4 comments:

miss flibbertigibbet said...

Deneen, That is SO clever! I have pinecones all over the yard and some of them are really narrow and closed just like that! I have a project for the kids now! SO cute!
Lorraine

outjunking said...

I agree in some crazy way that is just too cute, and smart.
Lisa

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

Now THAT'S using your imagination! Very cute!!!

Unknown said...

SUPER ADORABLE!!!!!!! <-----and I meant the all caps!