recent posts...

Monday, March 12, 2012

Lavender Sachets

From time to time I have put together these sweet sachets for my Etsy shop.

I use the Graphics Fairy to download sweet images. I print the images on material and sew it in to a little pillow.

What makes them so special is you can personalize them to your customers! I have made these for weddings, birthdays and even as business thank you's.


I made these for someone's business and they wanted a sunflower.  I fill them with lavender. There are NO other fillers. I like to fray the edges to give it that worn look.


With anything I put in my store, I usually wrap them before they are shipped. I even wrap my local orders.

I have just completed another wedding booth design. I cannot wait to show the pictures for The Pink Magazine Bridal show this weekend! Fun and Springy are the hints!

You will have to come back to see! I will have the pictures ready soon!

I have missed all of you! I feel I have been away so long! I have been posted every few days but it feels like a long time since I have spoken to you all!!

Have a wonderful week!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like lots of lovelyness to me! ( I think I made up that word), lol

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So pretty!!!
I bet they smell wonderful!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin