recent posts...

Friday, February 24, 2012

Blogging Conference

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting some wonderful people before the Blissdom conference. I am not attending Blissdom but the Middle Tennessee Bloggers met for a lunch and invited a few girls that were attending Blissdom.

I got to meet Alison of House of Hepworth, Gail for My Repurposed Life, Brittany from Pretty Handy Girl, Rose from Confessions of a Curbshopaholic, Sandra from Sawdust and Paper Scraps, Erin from Two Story Cottage, and Lisa from Condo Blues/Lazy Budget Chef.
The came from Texas to New York! And of course all my local blogging friends were there too!




It made me sad that I didn't get tickets to go to Blissdom. You see, after the HGTV shoot with Rhoda from Southern Hospitality I decided to attend Haven in Atlanta, Georgia instead! I am very excited to go. This little lunch even got me more pumped considering all the great people I was meeting!

There is still time to get tickets! I would love to meet all of you. If you are going to go please let me know so I can make sure to seek you out!

Haven Conference 2012

There will be some great people there. 

Haven is a two-day conference June 21-22, 2012 that will allow people to learn from and gather with some of the most notable DIY/Home bloggers in blogland. Conference sessions will focus on DIY instruction with a mix of blogging and social media. 

Hope to see you there in June!

4 comments:

Michele {The Scrap Shoppe} said...

It was great to see you yesterday!! :)

Calypso In The Country said...

Oh how fun! I would love to go to Haven but we have plans around that time in June and I don't think I could do both! Have a great time!
-Shelley

Rose @ Confessions of a Curbshopaholic said...

Deneen,
I was so happy you girls organized that get together, esp since I would never have met you otherwise! It was great to get to see so many fellow bloggers this weekend.
Haven sounds like so much fun, I wish I could do that one too.
Love your blog, that dress form you made is so fun.

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

I had fun chatting with you! I am going to Haven too. :)

gail