recent posts...

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Halloween Plate

It seems that fall is just around the corner. Time for planning harvest fests and Halloween parties.  I am sure the blogs will be showing off some wonderful creations.

I have started! Yes I gave in and decided to get a jump start on some holiday projects.


I came up with this Halloween Plate.

Using a clear plate from the Dollar Tree and some Gaphics Fairy prints you can have a cute Halloween plate full of scary treats to use as a hostess gift for a Halloween Party or to just grace your table .


The key to making these look good is cutting the graphic. I added some sheet music to the back and glued it with Mod Podge to the bottom side of the plate so you can use the inside to place your treats.
Just wipe clean!



A quick and easy idea! Great for class parties too! Best of all it is inexpensive to make! 

Have fun creating!


4 comments:

Deb said...

Cute idea. Gotta love projects that are quick to do, easy on the budget, with results like this. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Funny....I have started on some season stuff too!!! lol This is an adorable idea and adaptable to so many motifs. Neat.

Deborah said...

Great idea!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Oh, Deneen...this I LOVE!! You should offer these in your Etsy shop....like in sets of 4 or something...(Hint hint)....(I think I'm allergic to Mod Podge....) ;o) Happy September! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin