recent posts...

Friday, September 16, 2011

Design TV

I have had the most amazing two days! First I celebrated my 26th wedding anniversary. We are celebrating this weekend because I have been away. I know away on a special day....Oh but it was so worth it!

Suwanee, Georgia was the destination.....

Let me introduce you to an amazing couple. You might already know them.....

Kevin and Layla from The Lettered Cottage




(I hope they don't mind I stole this picture from them!)

They are so adorable together just like the picture. They are also extremely talented!

I had the pleasure of working with them on a new TV pilot. Area bloggers participated in various projects for their designed space.

I can't say too much because it is a surprise but I took some great pictures.

I was so excited to meet so many great people.  I will introduce you to some of them in my next post.

It is amazing where blogging can take you.

I got back from Georgia last night and I have a barn sale to go to! I will show you some pictures later!

See you soon!

2 comments:

Angie Holden said...

I didn't know you were going!! Sounds like a blast!! Can't wait to read all about it!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And - wow!! How exciting is that?!!! A tv pilot....woo hoo!! Can't wait to hear and see more!! Have a great Friday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin