recent posts...

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Store display and items

I love getting inspiration when I shop. I feel we have some great boutiques in and around Nashville.


Here are some of the great finds in the stores I visited.









Don't you just love the color and textures of these pieces! Lots of inspiration!!!


I found this great carved wooden frame.


Problem is it has beautiful details that don't show up.






So I added a little white wash to the wood.




Needs a little more but I like it much better!

I want to thank West Furniture Revival for featuring my Audrey Dresser! It amazes me how many features it got. Thank you so much!
I want to thank The Answer is Chocolate for featuring my French Lamp on her Facebook page!

Last but not least I have to thank Lesley at The Homeless Finch for yet another heartfelt page on my Coffee Sack pillow and blog.

You are all so wonderful! Great followers, great features and awesome comments!

If you would like to keep up with Dreaming in Color
enter your email address to get posts in your inbox!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

Tammy @ Type A said...

love it! so much good stuff, i wish i had a place like this to go too!

Sherry@Back2Vintage said...

LOVE your new header! The embossed frame looks so much better with a little whitewash! Great job!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Love that frame Deneen...And you found just what it needed! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin (Congrats on all your features!!)

Unknown said...

No need to thank ME. I was thanking YOU!!! <3

The frame is divine.