recent posts...

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ampersands


Typography is all the rage! The letters and numbers and...... ands! 

Ampersands that is!

I made this ampersand out of high density sandblast board. It stands on its own since it is 1.5 inches thick. Painted in brown it sits in the store on a mantel measuring 18 inches high.

Love this statement piece and yes you can purchase it in my Etsy store!
Great for weddings too!
I have one that sits on the floor in front of my fireplace. So many possibilities.




Can be ordered in different colors to match your decor. Just message me what you are looking for.

On another note:
Hubby is doing well recovering from surgery. Thanks for the prayers!

3 comments:

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Oh what fun & interest this would add to any decor!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful aren't they.Happy news your husband is doing well,, wow,, the power of prayer!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that your hubby is recovering well. :)