recent posts...

Friday, April 1, 2011

Great Deal

If you have read my posts before you know I love shopping at Pier I! I wait for sales and I usually get something I love. This past weekend I was shopping and they had pillows marked down. Pillows are taking over my house but I couldn't resist!
The price was right. You can always cut the pillows and take out the inserts and use them for new ones! At these prices its cheaper than buying the inserts in a store.




This is my bedroom before.



This is it after with the awesome new pillows!



I love the print and the price!




These are down pillows too!




I have one problem.......
I am changing my room for spring as soon as I find the comforter I want! So these will have to get packed away soon! That;s OK I never pass up a deal!

I am gonna go shopping today for a new bedroom set! Wish me luck! Yes I promise to post pictures as soon as I redo!

2 comments:

Divine Theatre said...

Now you need a new armoire to store your pillows!
Please come visit my post on my most recent shelter pet in need and enter my GIVEAWAY!

xoxo

Rhonda said...

I do that too! Sometimes I purchase ugly pillows on sale just to get the inserts for my handmade ones!
I love your new pillows...I love your headboard!
Rhonda