recent posts...

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Arrangement

I was just informed today that I will be featured again! I am so excited! They are going to feature my Easter Plate at Mod Podge Rocks Facebook page! It will be featured on March 19th! Woohoo! I can get used to this!

Today I made a sweet little spring arrangement. I started with silk roses on a stem with lots of leaves, foam and twine.





I pulled all of the roses and leaves off the stems and separated them.



I hot glued the roses to the top in rows of three. Then began layering the leaves around the base.




When completely covered cut a piece of twine and wrap around and tie.










I think I might make some more in different colors! They would make sweet place card holders, bridal shower centerpieces, teacher gifts........what do you think?

3 comments:

Dawn said...

What an adorable project. Looks great. I can see these being used in several places for several reasons. Thanks for the great idea. Keep them coming :)

Carol said...

So SWEET!♥♥♥♥♥ These can be used for so many different things.Thanks for the brilliant decorating idea.

Renee said...

Love your project - would be really cute as a gift for bridal shower games, and for baby shower games or place cards!! Congrats on being featured! I will look for it - will be gone to a class but will look for it when I get back. Thanks for being a follower . . .I am following you. (LOL doesn't it sound like we are stalkers?? LOLOLOL)