recent posts...

Monday, February 7, 2011

Little Touches

Sometimes all it takes are the little touches to make something special. I get the biggest thrill out of doing something small or inexpensive. Here are a few things you might enjoy:


I had this little frame empty for a while because I really didn't want to cut up a picture and squeeze someones face into it. So I decided to print the letter of my last name on the computer cut it down and frame it





If you know me you can say this is one of my signature things...to hang items from lampshades. I loved the linen heart and it matched the lampshade.


I few ivory silk roses added to the chandelier made dining a little more romantic.


I added ivy and a white branch wreath to this plain column and it added interest to a dull corner.

We all have done this to our homes one time or another.  This creates character! I would love for you to share what you have done with me. Leave a comment!

No comments: